Located a half mile from Yellowstone National Park, 12 miles West of South Entrance!!!
The Glamping movement is growing, instead of roughing it, we want to show off Gods country in a modern luxury way. Here at Teton Horseback Adventures, we are ready to kick off the 2018 season by no longer just witnessing nature-we want to live in it!
Come enjoy a real vacation experience without the noise of traffic, stay in luxurious wall tents, and eat camp cooked food. The aroma of pine trees and the captivating sound of the roaring waterfall at Tillery lake will be a few of the many things you will experience during your stay.
Location is key!
With our unique location you can hike right from the door of your tent! The Cascade Creek trail head is only a one mile hike away, once on the trail you have access to some of the most scenic water falls that Yellowstone has to offer. From there you can continue on to the Falls Creek trail and view Union falls, one of Yellowstone’s hidden wonders! Or take a hike to Lake Of The Woods, a beautiful natural lake less then a hour walk away that boasts crystal clear water filled with rainbow trout. Being only 12 miles from the south entrance of Yellowstone gives you a great base camp for your Yellowstone adventure!
Now Booking For 2018!
July 10 thru Sept. 10
Call or text T.J. or Chelsi Patik
307-840-3849 or 307-840-0937
or e-mail us at
What We Offer:
Spacious Luxurious Yurt style tents!
King Suite with pull out couch to a full bed (Sleeps 3)
Two Queen Deluxe beds with pull out couch to a full bed (Sleeps 5)
Each tent is furnished with custom made night stands, bench, and headboards. They also have their own individual campfire pit and solar showers! We have put our own touch to each tent, being individually themed for your unique experience.
- After check in, we have one of the top favorite activities right here at camp! Paddle around Tillery Lake with our 5 person paddle boat and really capture nature at its finest! There’s no other place like ours!
- There’s no treat quite like a big juicy angus burger! Our delicious grass fed angus burgers really put the cherry on top of your camping appetite.
- We also have the option of hotdogs if your not feeling like a burger. Hotdogs are a great summer food, nothing quite screams camping like a good old fashioned hotdog.
- Our main dishes are served with slow cooked cowboy beans and baked potatoes. For your choice of beverage we offer ice cold lemonade or cowboy coffee.
Evening Boat Ride!
- This is included with the price! After dinner take your family on an evening boat ride for an hour on the lake! Kick back and relax, watch the sun go down then after make some memories with family and friends around the campfire with our gourmet s’more menu for dessert! (Ingredients provided)
- In the morning wake up to camp fire cooked French toast.
Early morning fishing on Grassy Lake!
We offer a guided fishing experience on a lake about half a mile away called Grassy lake. Grassy is stalked by the Wyoming game and fish with nearly 15000 cutthroat fish every year giving you as an angler the prefect chance to catch a beautiful good sized trout. If you are looking for something bigger mackinaw trout also reside in the lake and can be up to 30 pounds! With the guided fishing trip we provide a pontoon boat that can seat 4 fishermen, fishing poles, tackle, bait, and sack lunch. If you have your own gear you can bring that if you want to.
includes your tent and meals.
King Suite with pull out couch to a full bed: $325
Queen Deluxe beds with pull out couch to a full bed: $275
Check in time 3:00 pm
Check out time 10:00 am
Deposits required are $100 per night per tent
We offer permitted commercial fishing.(exclusive to Teton Horse Back) on Grassy Lake!
Fishing License cost $14 for a single day non resident and $56 for a 5 day non resident
Half Day- $325 per person
6:00 a.m – 11:00 a.m. (Must reserve separately)
Family run business
Fish on two different lakes
Right outside Yellowstone Park
No traffic noise!
Beautiful hiking trails
Fun for the whole family
Directions From Jackson
Head north on US-191 N/US-26 E
Continue to follow US-191 N/US-26 E for 30.1 mi
Turn left onto US-191 N/US-287 N/US-89 N
Continue straight onto US-191/US-287/US-89
Turn left onto Grassy Lakes Rd
Turn right to stay on Grassy Lakes Rd
Continue onto Ashton-Flagg Ranch Rd
Turn left onto Tillery Lake Rd
Call or email us with your questions, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Ask for T.J. or Chelsi Patik
307-840-3849 or 307-840-0937