Located a half mile from Yellowstone National Park, 12 miles West of South Entrance!!!
The Glamping movement is growing, instead of roughing it, we want to show off Gods country in a modern luxury way. Here at Teton Horseback Adventures, we are ready to kick off the 2018 season by no longer just witnessing nature-we want to live in it!
Come enjoy a real vacation experience without the noise of traffic, stay in luxurious wall tents, and eat campfire cooked food. The aroma of pine trees and the captivating sound of the roaring waterfall at Tillery lake will be a few of the many things you will experience during your stay.
Location is key!
With our unique location you can hike right from the door of your tent! The Cascade Creek trail head is only a one mile hike away, once on the trail you have access to some of the most scenic water falls that Yellowstone has to offer. From there you can continue on to the Falls Creek trail and view Union falls, one of Yellowstone’s hidden wonders! Or take a hike to Lake Of The Woods, a beautiful natural lake less then a hour walk away that boasts crystal clear water filled with rainbow trout. Being only 12 miles from the south entrance of Yellowstone gives you a great base camp for your Yellowstone adventure!
Now Booking For 2018!
July 10 thru Sept. 10
Call T.J. or Chelsi Patik
307-840-3849 or 307-840-0937
or e-mail us at
What We Offer:
Spacious Luxurious Yurt style tents
King Deluxe bed with pull out couch to a queen bed (Sleeps 4)
2 Queen Deluxe beds with pull out couch to a queen bed (Sleeps 6)
Each tent is furnished with custom made night stands, bench, and headboards. We have put our own touch to each tent, being individually themed for your unique experience.
Food over the fire!
- There’s no treat quite like a perfectly seared steak, cooked on an open fire! Our delicious ribeye’s really put the cherry on top of your camping appetite.
- We also have the option of fried Dutch-oven cooked chicken if your not into beef. Chicken is the ideal summer food, being cooked on an open fire in a Dutch-oven will make you feel like you’re in the old west!
- Our main dishes are served with slow cooked cowboy beans and tin foil wrapped baked potatoes. For your choice of beverage we offer ice cold lemonade or cowboy coffee.
- Make some memories with family and friends around the campfire with our gourmet s’more menu for dessert! (Ingredients provided)
- In the morning wake up to camp fire cooked French toast!
- For children under the age of 12 we offer their choice between hamburgers or hotdogs.
Spend a day on the lake
We offer a guided fishing experience on a lake about half a mile away called Grassy lake. Grassy lake is a man-made lake that is stalked by the Wyoming game and fish with nearly 10000 rainbow trout averaging 16 inches in length every year giving you as an angler the prefect chance to catch a beautiful good sized rainbow trout. If you are looking for something bigger mackinaw trout also reside in the lake and can be upwards of 30 pounds! With the guided fishing trip we provide a pontoon boat that can seat 4 fishermen, fishing poles, tackle, bait, and sack lunch. If you have your own gear you can bring that if you want to.
Overnight stays are $275 per night per person for adults which includes your tent and meals.
Ages 12 and younger are $100 per night per child. (meals included)
Check in time 3:00 pm
Check out time 10:00 am
(We offer a permitted commercial private boat dock on Grassy Lake!)
Half Day- $325 per person
6:00 a.m – 11:00 a.m. (Must reserve separately)
Call or email us with your questions, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Ask for T.J. or Chelsi Patik
307-840-3849 or 307-840-0937